The presentations will be facilitated with the use of an electronic poster board, on which you will upload your poster prior to the meeting date. The system will allow you to move around and zoom in on any section (just like a large iPad).
Guidelines to complete your poster:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Include Abstract Number in Title (and when you upload your e-Poster).
- Layout: Portrait (Vertical Orientation)
- Size of Poster:
- Pixels: the minimum recommended size (format WxH) is 1125 x 2000px and the maximum is 2250 x 4000px.
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: the maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB).
- File Format: Save your file as a PPT, PDF, PNG or JPG in order to upload your e-Poster.
- Media: Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Multimedia: videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster.
Please click below for the e-Poster Template.
For all presenting guidelines please refer to the Instructions for Presenters.