REGISTRATION FEESFees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlinesAll fees are in USD, including VAT
Early FeeUntil April 12,2016
Regular FeeFrom April 13 until June 08, 2016
Onsite FeeFrom June 09, 2016
|Physician MASCC member**||550 USD||650 USD||750 USD|
|Physician non-member||700 USD||820 USD ||950 USD|
|300 USD||395 USD||450 USD|
|Nurse/trainee/other non-member ||400 USD||500 USD||600 USD|
|Workshops**** ||50 USD|
* In order to obtain the special fee for Nurse/Trainee, an approval letter signed by the head of the department or a student card must be uploaded during the online registration process
** MASCC Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must make sure that their membership for 2016 is in good standing until at least after the Annual Meeting before registering for the Annual Meeting. Please contact Åge Schultz directly via e-mail at: email@example.com in order to check or complete your membership.
*** Other scientific professional is considered one holding a doctoral degree (except for doctors of nursing or post-doctoral fellows or researchers
**** Workshops require extra payment of 50$ per person per workshop; please reserve your space during the online registration process.
Sleep, Drowsiness, and Fatigue in Cancer Patients
Supportive Care for Patients Undergoing Immunotherapy
End of Life: Global Challenges, Local Solutions
Cancer-Related Cognitive Impairment
Nutritional Care Throughout the Advanced Cancer Journey
25th Anniversary Presidential Dinnernew this year
|25th Anniversary Presidential Dinner||$75 USD.|
This year tickets for the 25th Anniversary Presidential Dinner are available for all delegates and can be purchased during the registration process for the Annual Meeting. In case you have already completed your registration and wish to attend the dinner, you will be able to edit your registration and to reserve a ticket for the Presidential Dinner, by clicking on the Online Registration button and choosing the "Edit my registration" option.
if you require any assistance ,please contact MASCC registration office at :firstname.lastname@example.org
At this year's meeting, a Patient Seminar will be held, during which patients, caregivers, and survivors are invited to listen and interact with clinical experts in supportive care. Short talks will be given by clinicians, cancer survivors, and clinicians who are also cancer survivors. There will be time for questions and discussion about the cancer patient journey and how it changes lives.
You can sign up for this event by completing this form
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Annual Meeting printed materials
- Participation in all scientific sessions (only workshops require extra payment)
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on Thursday June 23rd, 2016
- Entrance to the General Assembly
- Entrance to the Exhibition
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 USD commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable in USD only to: Account Name: MASCC 2016 Congress, Adelaide (c/o Kenes International)Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, SwitzerlandBank Code: 4835,Swift No: CRESCHZZ12AAccount Number: 693980-52-763IBAN Number: CH35 0483 5069 3980 5276 3
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 USD) will not be refunded (applicable to Bank Transfer payments only)
All cancellations must be faxed or electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including 13 April, 2016 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between 14 April to 8 June, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
- From 9 June, 2016– no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact:
For inquiries, please contact:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 31 528 0432 ext. 19
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.